Apply for this job
We are looking for an ICU/ Critical Care Nurse to work in what is considered one of the best hospitals in Dubai!
SALARY & BENEFIT DETAILS
Position: Staff Nurse, Intensive Care Unit
Nursing In Patient Services Contract Status:
Single Status Contract
Two (2) Years
• Tax free salary: £27,500 approx per month (with shared accommodation travel provided) or £35,000 per month
• Mobilisation flights, resignation flights (if 90 days notice given) annual leave flight tickets
• Gratuity - End of Service Benefit - 21 days after one year of service
• Staff Incentive Plan - half month's basic salary - £1,000
• Medical Insurance
• Malpractice insurance
• Annual Leave - 30 days/ year (after 12months service) / 2 days/month (after 6 months service)
• 10 days holidays/ year
• 15 days paid sick leave/ year
• British Passport (or western equivalent)
• UK Nursing bachelors degree (or western equivalent)
• UK registered Nurse (or western equivalent)
• No less than 2 years' Nursing experience in a tertiary hospital / acute care setting.
• Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
Other Terms & Condition
1. Two (2) year contract Single status
2. 48 hours working week
3. 12 hours shifts in the ward/unit combination of nights and days
(Between 17 to 18 shifts per month)
4. 6 months probationary period
5. 90 days notice period for resignation
6. A one (1) year Non-Competition Clause covering Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
As part of the agreement, you will have to sign a Non-Competition Clause as
agreed by ALL PRIVATE HOSPITALS in UAE (this means that you will not be
eligible to join in any private hospitals in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi within
one (1) full year upon separation/resignation from the hospital)
7. 18 Months Clause minimum tenure of service must be at least 18 months, if a
staff member resigns without completing at least 18 months he/she will be
obliged to pay back all the recruitment fees and mobilization expenses incurred
which includes agency/recruitment fees (if any), licensure, visa and air fare costs.
The hospital is a 254-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical private hospital with a multi-specialty physician group practice, designed to provide a high quality, American standard of healthcare to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the people of Dubai, the UAE and the surrounding Gulf States.
It was the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded JCI accreditation in May 2000 and has successfully maintained its accreditation six times (next accreditation in 2018). The laboratory was the first private lab in the Middle East to earn accreditation by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and was accredited for the ninth consecutive time in 2017.
They have continued to expand to meet the demand for more personalized services, comfort and convenience, while broadening the services and deepening the level of expertise and care offered.
In addition, they are focusing on strategic initiatives with increased patient access through expanding their Clinic footprint, investment in acute stroke care, and integrative and personalized medicine.
In June 2016, the hospital became the inaugural Middle East member of the prestigious Mayo Clinic Care Network. Their physicians and team are able to collaborate and leverage the expertise of Mayo Clinic for the betterment of patients in the UAE and surrounding region.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.