IDS Simulator Instructor - Pilot
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join BAE Systems as an Tornado IDS Simulator Instructor - Pilot based in Dhahran.
BAE Systems is the UK Government s nominated Prime Contractor under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons. As such the role requires the following:
Skills and Experience
• You must be ex-military fast jet instructional aircrew with a minimum of 1000 hours fast jet which should include a minimum of 500 hours of fast jet instructional flying.
• You must hold one of the following qualifications or recognised equivalent: QWI, QNI, QFI or ACOS.
• You must have instructed on fast jet aircrew training unit within the last 3 years.
• You must have instructed on fast jet synthetic training devises within the last 3 years.
• You must have the ability to deliver clear and concise ground school lectures, briefs, presentations, report and letter.
• You must be able to conduct 'train the trainer' activities to ensure business continuity within the functional area.
• You must be IT literate across multiple software types and standards and network configurations.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia. In addition a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on a single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia, you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance and a full health care scheme
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approvals.