Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Accounts Payable and Receivable team is responsible for performing collections activity and payment of debt activity. You ll focus on working with senior individuals to review and produce reports related to the accounts receivable and accounts payable accounts that will assist PwC in achieving monthly collection target amounts as well as ensuring timely payment of vendor invoices.
As a Senior Associate, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
• Train and lead staff
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
The country finance support forms a key team within the OneFinance community for PwC ME. The team is responsible for all day to day finance operations in country and for the smooth running of finance requirements for countries.
The Job Holder is a key member of the team, responsible for the day to day support and administration required. Responsible for performing accounting work according to PwC Approved accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for supporting the daily finance tasks arising locally in country including country finance processing requirements
• Supporting the finance senior officer and manager providing task management as required
• Ensure all country finance matters are addressed and promptly responded to
• Support the on-time and accurate finance requirements of the country (CSP / COO) Finance Manager
• Support the monthly closing of accounts and finalizing monthly accounts
• Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
• Prepare standardised reports or summaries, and other documentation required for the Accounts Payable function
• Prepare reports for adjustment, booking and charging integrity, billing and payment information
Learning & Growth
• Adhere to policies and procedures
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• College level education with a focus in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
• 2+ years of accounting experience
• Strong financial, analytical and accounting skills
• Good level of accuracy to a high level of detail
• Good calculation and analytical skills
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Good organisation and office management skills to ensure coverage of workload
• Organization, thoroughness, eye for detail, time management skills and proactivity needed
• Capability to work well in a team
• Good liaison skills
• Good customer service skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ethical Conduct
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date