Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Technical Infrastructure and Transformation team assists PwC with information technology transformation efforts, helping us to improve our business value through optimising our information technology capabilities. You ll help PwC understand, plan for, and realise strategic business opportunities in information technology.
The role required a dynamic IT professional with extensive experience in managing planning, budgeting, patching, updating, monitoring, maintaining and support IT Operations / infrastructure and data centers) related services / software and equipment.
• Implement, and ensure delivery of all current and future infrastructure and data centers projects, and business cases.
• Implement and manage current and future infrastructure and data centers related projects, and ensure delivery of project deliverables and milestones, with agreed on time and quality.
• Identify, implement and manage infrastructure and data centers projects changes, issues and risks, and escalate them as necessary.
• Reporting as necessary for business and IT Infrastructure leads on projects / solutions implementation progress.
• Monitor performance of Data centers components and manage / escalate issues and risks to the management as necessary.
• Design, configure and deploy infrastructure solutions, in addition to develop associated solutions cost to build, operate and maintain.
• Plan, implement and ensure delivery of infrastructure and data centers configuration, changes, releases, incidents and updates.
• Plan and ensure that the capacity of technology infrastructure including backups can deliver the agreed on service level in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Monitor and supervise the daily operations of the core infrastructure, Backup management, procurement management, data centers patching and equipment management.
• Ensure that all Operations, infrastructure and data centers services are available and meet the agreed on service level.
• Response and implement the requests for changes to the Infrastructure production environment to minimize the risks of service disruptions, in addition to manage and control the implementation of approved changes.
• Build and maintain continuous dialogue with business partners and other technology functions to support effective collaboration and team coordination.
• Coordinate with other technology functions, to deliver the projects agreed on requirements and services.
• Contribute in developing of function processes and ensure of implementation of related processes and standards.
• The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. He will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
• Education: Bachelor s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Information Technology.
• Qualifications: The following qualification(s) are required / preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role:
• MCSE Required
• CCNA Required
• Proven experience in the following:
• IT Infrastructure design, implementation, management and support.
• Data center operations.
• Configuration, management and support (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO etc.)
• Backup operation implementation and support.
• Windows Server 2012/2016 management and support.
• Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in Data Centers, IT infrastructure, and IT Operations implementation, and support with direct interaction with business users, preferably within a professional services environment.
• Knowledge in (Project Management methodologies).
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
• The ability and willingness to re-locate within the Middle East where the role dictates.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)