Desired Candidate Profile
A successful Chef for this position will have strong knowledge/experience of Indian foods and snacks in the main regions, And who understands the concept of a food truck.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or Hotel management diploma; 4 years experience
in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and
Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years’ experience in the
culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are Met
• Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates
decorative food displays.
• Attends daily calls/meetings to review culinary requirements.
• Checks the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that
standards are met.
• Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships,
systems, or products, including artistic contributions wherever
• Ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and
• Estimates daily Banquet Event Order production needs.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
• Managing the menu development, pricing, tracking and ordering.
• Manages and plan food quantities and plating requirements for all bulk
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for
special guests or functions.
• Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
• Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
Maintaining Culinary Goals
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals,
team goals, etc.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and
accomplish your work.
• Manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to
understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual
coaching when needed.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and
meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction
• Responds effectively to guest problems and complaints.
• Trains employees in safety procedures.