About our client:
• Our client is a European company that is considered to be one of the world s largest Yeast production Manufactures. The company way found in the mid of the 19th century. The company experience exceeds 150 years in Yeast production. Our client exists in 51 countries all over the world, more than 60 production sites, over 10500 professional working employs in various technical and commercial areas from 70 different nationalities, more than 15 spoken languages and almost 50 % of their staff members a based outside Europe.
• Supervise all industrial sales and assist to resolve all issues and recommend prevention of any issues in processes.
• maintain professional relationships with all customers within assign area and ensure achievement of all revenue goals within facility and ensure profitability in sales.
• Analyze all requirements of individual market areas and recommend strategies to increase revenue and profitability and analyze all market trends and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction to maintain profitability of organization and recommend strategies to improve profits.
• Administer all waste management services and manage all hazardous and industrial waste and ensure appropriate transportation for same and ensure compliance to all budgets.
• Develop and implement various sales programs to facilitate sales and assist to retain customers to organization and execute various market strategies to reach all budget objectives and provide support to all teams and ensure compliance to all customer standards.
• Maintain optimal level of customer services for all industrial sales activities and ensure adherence to all industry standard and maintain accuracy of all bills and ensure achievement of all management goals and prepare appropriate business goals for assign industrial market area.
• Analyze all information and ensure confidentiality for same and ensure compliance to all management activities and prepare reports for all customers on weekly and quarterly basis and provide support to all sales and technical activities.
• Manage all communication with purchasing and sales department and recommend appropriate price changes for new products and participate in various trade shows and conventions.
• Responsibilities include soliciting potential customers and traveling to customer locations to sell an organization s products or services.
• Finding sales opportunities.
• Contacting many potential customers.
• Demonstrating the industrial product or service and closing the sale with the customer.
• Create a purchase order or receive payment from the customer and arrange for the customer to receive the products or services in a timely fashion.
• Assist the customer with any questions or concerns after the sale as well.
• Creating sales reports, maintaining files and reviewing competitor s products and the employer s new products to stay competitive.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
• Prepare budgets and approve expenditures
• Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
• Analyze sales statistics
• Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services
• Determine discount rates or special pricing plans
• Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits
• Assign sales territories and set sales quotas
• Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
• Experience in B2B sales.(either FMCG or Yeast production).
• High communication, negotiation, leadership and analytical skills.
• Previous proven experience as an industrial sales manager in YEAST production preferred NOT MUST.
• Required to travel frequently and maintain a large territory, sometimes in several states or nationally.
• High level of travel frequency.