The ideal candidate should have a desire to be immersed in digital media planning, technologies, best practice in marketing strategys.. You are able to understand and communicate how data can be leveraged to affect strategy, planning and media buying and be excited about driving campaign results.
You are a dynamic and organised problem-solver, who is eager to learn about developments in the media industry and best practice in campaign management and analytics technology.
A little bit about your day-to-day responsibilities
• Supporting our client s in planning biddable media campaigns across various media including programmatic display, mobile, video, social & native.
• Managing media budgets, drafting and revising media schedules.
• Building and managing biddable media campaigns within demand side platforms and / or across partners such as Facebook, Twitter and Double-Click.
• Developing and fostering strong relationships with publishers and media partners, with the goal of facilitating private marketplace deals
• 2 years experience within digital media, with specific programmatic experience preferred
• Experience of planning and reporting across a range of digital media channels
• Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments.
• Experience with the Double-Click stack particularly DBM and DCM
• A solid understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs and trading desks
• Ability in using digital research tools such as comScore / Nielsen
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills
• Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems within the available platforms