This position is responsible for deploying and maintaining security policies, procedures and compliance, remaining current with new security trends, developing information security awareness campaigns and educational programs, and building an effective Information Security organization. This position will report into the Information Security Manager and will entail organization and capability building of Iraqi seconded staff, including the Information Security Manager.
- Risk & Controls
- Incidents & Management of threats and Vulnerabilities
- IT infrastructure background
Technical Experience Required:
- Preferred experience: 7 to 10 years in IT with demonstrated IT leadership experience
- Degree related to IT
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, GCIA
- Prefer knowledge/experience with IT control frameworks (COBIT, SOX) and risk methodologies (IRAM)
- Extensive experience in Information Security roles.
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Type: Short Term Contract / Office,Site Salary: USD300 - USD420 per day, Benefits: 35% uplift Business Class Flights Accomodation Visa
This position is responsible for deploying and maintaining security policies, procedures and compliance, remaining current with new security trends, developing information security awareness campaigns and...
Posted: Mon 06 Aug at 14:23 Expires: Mon 20 Aug at 14:23