The Security Engineer plays a key role in ensuring that the design and development of EastNets technologies satisfy the highest degree of security possible.
She or he will act as an authoritative internal resource for applications, networks and systems security. This role requires collaboration with developers, system and network administrators, as well as other stakeholders to ensure the correct design, development, and implementation of the company s products, infrastructure and systems. The Security engineer will also monitor and respond to security alerts and threats, take part in conceptualizing EastNets security strategy and in implementing security controls and projects across various departments. Additionally, they will participate in delivering EastNets security consultancy services to customers globally.
• Deliver security architecture reviews and static/dynamic application testing.
• Ensure IT-Security related systems are appropriate, and properly maintained and administered.
• Support system administrators in network administration and configuration.
• Review, monitor, investigate and report any incidents of attacks against the company.
• Perform forensic investigations as required.
• Identify vulnerabilities, develop appropriate solutions, and ensure implementation to eliminate or minimize their potential effects.
• Conduct penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
• Research, evaluate, develop, and implement security solutions to meet industry standards and best practices.
• Design, install, configure, support, and maintain firewall, and other security hardware and software infrastructure according to company standards and industry best practices, including firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention devices, and VPN concentrators.
• Assist in the maintenance and development of security policies and procedures, while evaluating new and existing security technologies.
• Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement Enterprise Security Solutions in support of development, test, and production environments.
• Monitor security solutions and alerts to detect and respond to any possible security incidents.
• Participate and support other teams and departments in implementing and delivering security projects aimed towards hardening EastNets security posture.