Below is the list of skills required for this role.
• Technically savvy, but no IT experience is required
• Strong communication skills verbal and written
• Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• High level of numeracy and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills, be a team player and able to follow detailed instruction
• Experience within a professional services environment would be a benefit
Clyde & Co Overview
A pragmatic and dynamic international law firm with a focus on core sectors of health care, education, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, international trade, natural resources and transportation. Clyde & Co is recognised for its work in and with fast-moving and volatile emerging markets, and for a history of managing complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions and disputes.
From a network of 50+ offices and 3,600+ staff over 6 continents, we are on the front line for our clients' interests, all over the world.
Clyde & Co in the Middle East and Africa
Clyde & Co's first Middle East office was formally established almost 30 years ago, following many prior years of client involvement in and with the region. Our regional offices work as an interconnected and cohesive unit in order to provide advice to clients from all over the world, as well as to regional corporate entities and governments, on their operations and interests throughout the Middle East. Our lawyers are supported by comprehensive in-house translation, government liaison, management and information services teams as we strive to provide first class professional service levels and insight to our clients.
We are one of the major international law firms in the GCC with around 200 specialist lawyers and paralegals, and 350 staff in total, operating as one unit across our regional office network: