We are urgently hiring a "Infrastructure Architect" for a well known IT Firm in Riyadh, KSA.
Employer: IT Firm, Riyadh, KSA
Note: The candidate must have experience Developing network infrastructure solutions.
• Analyze System RequirementsThe Infrastructure Architect analyses existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization. They coordinate with all areas of the organization to see that the system is working as optimally as it should. They also analyze business requirements to identify where they can integrate new hardware, operating systems, or connectivity solutions.
• Recommend Alternative Technologies and ImprovementsBased on their knowledge of IT and their analysis of the systems needs, the Infrastructure Architect may recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to senior management.
• Lead Design and Review of New SystemsInfrastructure Architects leads the design and review processes for new systems. They develop and document the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any new software, working across the IT department.
• Plan for IntegrationInfrastructure Architects must create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure. This includes logistical plans for the Operations areas to actually conduct the physical integrations, during which the Infrastructure Architect provides technical direction and support.
• Evaluate ProjectsAfter a new system has been integrated, the Infrastructure Architect participates in evaluating the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned. They provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
Nationality: Kuwait/ Emirati/ Omani/ Bahrain/ Jordan/ Lebanon/ Palestinian/ Malaysian/ Moroccan/ South African
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Work Experience: 7 Years
Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 SAR
This job is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Very good in technical documentation, presentation skills, Network architecture
• Expert level knowledge of network & security.
• Network & Security architect (Cisco, Palo -Alto, Fortinet, F5 LB & WAF solution, Gemalto, Email security)
• Awareness of NOC /SOC tools