Trace Systems , headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded in 1999 to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad whenever and wherever . We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
Job Title : Infrastructure Engineer II
Job Location: Kuwait
Security Clearance: Secret
Organize and direct network installations on site surveys. Assess and document current site network configuration and user requirements. Design and optimize network topologies. Direct and lead preparation of engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages. Develop installation schedules. Mobilize network installation team. Direct and lead preparation of drawings documenting configuration changes at each site. Prepare site installation and test reports. Coordinate post installation operations and maintenance support.
• Provide military leadership with status updates on installation efforts
• Provide recommendations and suggestions regarding installation and implementation activities
• Provide assistance with documentation of site changes and design implementations
• Perform other duties as required
• 5 Years of ISP/OSP engineering experience in a DOD environment, with at least 2 years in the CENTCOM AOR
• Industry recognized cabling certifications such as Data Cabling Installer (DCI), Fiber Optics Installer (FOI), and Fiber Optics Designer (FOD)
• Must be a US Citizen
Demonstrated experience with the following, to include but not limited to:
• Copper, Fiber, and Coaxial cable installing and testing
• Knowledge of use of various cable and power testing tools
• Ability to operate heavy equipment, to include cable reel trucks, trenchers, backhoes, chiselers, bobcats and 20k all-terrain forklifts, in the execution of communications infrastructure projects for this contract while adhering to Host Nation laws while having the appropriate certifications.
• Industry recognized cabling certifications are desired
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems ! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com . #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact email@example.com
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.