Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
• Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
• Identify needed members for project team.
• Collect and present performance information related to infrastructure projects.
• Engage and establish relationships with cross-functional teams and partners
• Have experience with managing projects across Infrastructure teams such as Active Directory, Virtualization, Server and Storage, Service Desk, Networking, and Security.
• Able to influence processes within our teams to make them more efficient.
• Review, prioritize and track progress of issues that affect the project deliverables.
• Guide project team members and monitor progress for assigned projects to assure deadline, standards, and cost target are met.
• Ensure compatibility and consistency with existing architectural and enterprise standards including integration of related projects and adjustments to project scope.
• Manages project outcomes against success benchmarks to ensure that results deliver on customer needs, requirements and their service expectations. Projects may be multi-year, multi-million dollar efforts involving the replacement of core business systems and involve process changes to multiple business units
• Leads and motivates teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality
• Effectively manages the project scope, budget, and timeline. Evaluates the impact to the project if changes are made to these constraints
• Identifies and manages potential risks or issues. Proactively develops contingency and mitigation plans
• Influences decision-making, obtains buy-in, and negotiates resources, scope, and timelines with Project Sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
• Identifies the areas for improvements proactively and leads the project effort in standardizing the processes and procedures, streamlining, enhancing, and making processes superior and simple
• Manages the efficient day-to-day running of the IT project with best practice project methodology and collaboration capabilities to ensure success of the project
• Delivers effective problem solving with an analytical mindset and taking end-to-end project ownership to prevent and solve problems, and to anticipate and avoid problems before they become project blockers
• Takes control of all assigned IT projects end-to-end to effectively challenge project members, ensure accountability, and inform stakeholders of project outcomes
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least