An Infrastructure & Security Architect provides subject matter expertise through Design & delivery of Infrastructure & Security solution architectures designs, development of standards & reference architectures. One of the key deliverables is to bridge between the domain architects and the solution architects to ensure the technology infrastructure meets the goals of scalability , complexity reduction and supports the roadmaps defined by Architecture principles and standards.
• Technical expertise in multiple disciplines within IT Infrastructure and Information Security, including but not limited: networking, compute, virtualization, storage, cloud computing, network, application and database security
• Assess project requirements related to Infra and security, IT Infrastructure including correlation with bank's policies and standards.
• Define, document and implement the infra & security architecture for the IT projects including but not limited to the following
1. Authentication & authorization
2. Account administration controls (provisioning, segregation of duties, validation, attestation, etc.)
3. Auditing of critical security related events
4. Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the system and data
• Align IT architecture with the bank's technology roadmaps
• Identify architectural and other security risks associated with the solution, and compensating controls where necessary.
• Identify any gaps in existing application security & infrastructure to meet project requirements and work with relevant stakeholders to mitigate the risks.
• Promote and deliver well organized IT infrastructure framework to reduce IT costs and enhance systems' performance
• Responsible for leading infrastructure assessments, making decisions on threat modeling and proper security service design and implementation.
• Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions
• Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes
• Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science and engineering or equivalent.
• 10+ years of overall IT experience.
• CISSP, CEH or equivalent
Skills And Experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong documentation skills – Infra and security designs
• Infra and Security Architecture Design standards and principles
• Strong concepts on Networking, Security, WAN, LAN, Telephony
• Vendor management
• Project and Delivery Management
• Experience of executing at least 2 end to end large size implementation from design to IT facility handover - Data Center and Offshore Development centres