Infrastructure Services Manager
Reporting to CIO and managing a direct team of about 20 strong staff and having accountability for managing the IT infrastructure and resources required to plan for, develop, deliver and support IT services and products.
To perform the planning, design, implementation, operation, maintenance and improvement of QTerminals enterprise technology infrastructure in order to meet or exceed agreed availability and performance targets within approved capital and operational expenditure budgets.
Set infrastructure standards and optimize savings through compliant procurement of compliant products, in collaboration with enterprise architects, IT Governance Manager, Systems & Solutions Manager and Procurement department.
This role will have overall accountability for server infrastructure, network services, unified communication services, storage and backup services, data center services, desktop services, file and print services, mobile services and authentication services.
• Requires Bachelors Degree in IT
• Masters Degree in IT (preferred)
• Extensive knowledge of IT department processes.
• Typically requires 10 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
• At least 5 years supervisory experience required.
• Knowledge of database design and file management techniques.
• Extensive knowledge of network & operating systems, wired and wireless connectivity, UX Server, Window Server and desktop management.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Prefer to have Container Terminal knowledge or Port Operations