We are looking for an Account Executive (Inside Sales) to drive our technology and super-serve our customers. If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you.
You'll drive the entire sales process from start to finish, including opportunity identification, introductory meetings, product demonstration and evaluation, customer Q&A, as well as negotiation and closing.
You will be joining a unique team. People who succeed at Nutanix have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge as well as a sense of humour. We provide interesting work, great products, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
• Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal by initiating calls to existing customers and new accounts.
• Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of contacts.
• Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts.
• Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call in SFDC.
• Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to meet or exceed assigned quarterly quota.
• Will conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
• Submit accurate forecasts on time.
• Maintain accurate and up to date pipeline in Salesforce.
• Be able to discuss next steps in the sales cycle at all times.
• Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Nutanix products.
• Partner with your channel partner network to drive incremental revenue.
• Able to manage the sector including the need for a clear strategy to team and to gain optimum results, ongoing evaluation of the strategy, future planning and strong execution.
• Experience in a high tech, selling into enterprise and global accounts.
• Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, compute, and networking Experience working with Channel partners.
• Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
• High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility.
• Strong presentation skills via phone/online and in person.
• Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
• Experience managing the entire sales cycle* from prospecting through negotiation and closing. *Networking, Relationship Building, Cold Calling, Lead Follow-up through Emails, Product Demonstrations.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 3-5 years previous sales experience with a proven solid track record of carrying an individual quota.
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Bachelor s degree preferred.
This role will be Dubai based.