This position will be responsible for proactively managing transactional accounts to drive market penetration and accelerated sales growth. The Inside Sales & Support Engineer will need to quickly build customer rapport and establish trust and credibility through a consultative selling style, thereby help the sales team in building a funnel of opportunities to close.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct involvement in selected region of large quotations/bid process, to include pricing approvals, development, fulfillment and follow-up with customer and/or Distributor
• Create new Distributor Agreements and/or Customer Agreements
• Assists with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, and stock information.
• Assist distributors/customers in determining product needs and selection process.
• Complete specialized campaigns/mailings to distributors or customers.
• Ability to act as a liaison with Technical Support, Service, and other departments/ on distributor and market originated technical inquiries, to solve major issues.
• Handle customer complaints and problems.
• Utilize funnel management practices to progress opportunities to close
• Populate and maintain the highest standards of data integrity in Salesforce.com
• Develop customer quotations as required.
• Collaborate with other sales engineers to continue to improve inside sales prospecting processes
• Engage in department key performance indicators (KPIs) through visual management, and countermeasures where appropriate
• Contribute to creative promotional programs and follow up on TM/DM leads til closure
Charts the Course
• Ability to identify and utilize resources and display strong ownership skills
• Ability to accomplish multiple goals and projects delivering expected results.
• Ability to quickly assess new situations, prioritize critical tasks, and develop objectives towards resolution.
Leads through DBS
• Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements
• Apply funnel management
Builds, People, teams & Organizations
• Engaged in daily work and takes initiative to practice and apply new skills to continuously improve performance. Leverages strengths of other associates.
Drive innovation & Growth
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external customers. Communicates and collaborates openly and clearly with coworkers and supervisor. Invites feedback to improve.
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering is required (Water, Process, Chemical or Environmental Sciences)
• Up to 3 years experience in customer service and/or sales experiences
• Ability to learn and answer technical questions relating to the product
• Knowledge of the operation of plants and or laboratories, water testing requirements and procedures, and water control regulations that apply to plants is helpful.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong working knowledge or willingness to learn SFDC
• Languages: English, French and Arabic proficiency a must. Knowledge of Swahili language is advantageous.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here .