Not above 35 years
Higher Secondary School Certification
Minimum 3 Years relevant work experience in Inspections jobs as per API, DS - 1 & RP&G-2 etc,
ASNT Level II (MT,PT,UT & DS-1)
Good English Communication skills(Written &Verbal)
Exposure in working on relevant inspection jobs is mandatory, ie. experience in Inspections of Drill String Components such as Drill Pipes, BHA Tools, Mud Motors, OCTG, Stabilizers, Jars, MWD & LWD tools, Fishing Tools Backlight inspection and EMI etc asper DS-1 & API RP 7G-2 standards & experience in Well completion equipment like paker, liner hanger etc,
• Carry out the required inspection in line with the Company s SOP/APISpec/DS-1/ API RP 7G-2 standards. or other Specifications as applicable.
• Verify each inspection performed before classification, colour coding, and reporting.
• Prepare inspection reports immediately upon completion of the inspection. Reports should be legible and complete and verified by the Inspection Superintendent/Inspection Supervisor prior to submitting to customers where applicable.
• Submission of completed reports, time sheets, completion certificates and such other related documents to the customer representative at site/office and obtain the signature before leaving the location, wherever applicable and handover the same immediately to the office for further processing.
• Ensure that loading/offloading, movements of equipment at the work site is done properly, safely and carefully.
• Keep all the equipment always in perfect condition including calibration, whenever required. Also, ensure that the inspection equipment has a valid calibration certificate prior to use.