No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for Project Management, Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Handing Over of Lifts & Escalators. The role will report to the Installation Manager and will be based out of Garhoud Area, Dubai.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
• Managing a medium sized Projects from installation to hand over stage
• Monitoring site progress and take corrective actions if there is delay in execution.
• Ensuring the progress meet the planned against the resources provided.
• Preparing the Method Statement and Risk Assessment
• Installation, T&C of Lifts and Escalators as per company standard
• Ensure proper procedures are adopted in installation, T&C.
• Handover the units to client and Maintenance Department as per contract agreement
• Submit payment applications on time and collect Payment Certificates.
• Identify the potential variations in the project and inform the Project Manager / Installation Manager
• Adhere to Quality Procedures of company QMS, maintain the reports.
• Inspect the installation stage wise and ensure no snags in installation.
• Arrange consultant / Third party inspections
• Conversant in understanding mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams and specification
• Fair knowledge in international / local standards.
• Able to train the down the line people in installation, T&C.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with company safety standards and procedures
• Achieve company s HSE objectives
• Degree or Diploma in any engineering discipline
• Good knowledge MS office.
• Arabic speaking is added advantage.
• Age: 28 to 40 years.
• 5 years of experience in elevator field
• Experience in GCC countries is added advantage
• Understanding of MS Project or Primavera programs.
• Testing and commissioning of Lifts
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :