- Provide training and support to UAE national trainees and developees at the job site regarding Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Maintenance, as well as Operations and HSE. Be able to teach and use English language (general and technical) administers procedures based on training program and conduct training center courses in trainees™ particular specialty. Evaluate trainees™ required kledge by testing, and to fill in gaps in that kledge.
- Obtain positive feedback from trainees / developees through customer feedback surveys.
- Coach and counsel.
- Design and develop HSE training models, programs and evaluations.
- Liaise with line supervisors and with management on training issues.
- Align training programs with learning and development policies.
- Review and update content of HSE training materials.
- Plan training activities and use of resources.
- Identify trainee / developee training and learning needs.
- Update Eps™ monthly report and provide feedback
- Prepare training programs / curriculum and develop discipline training materials as per company development program.
- company policies and regulations in execution of training.
- Adhere to departmental plans and objectives,and to career development programs in all training activities; support attainment of the department KPI.
- Evaluate objectively training effectiveness according to such assessment procedures as are applicable.
- Compile task books with measurable objectives for tasks, and update as required.
- Maintain training files and prepare monthly progress reports on developees. Provide feedback to the training section as necessary.
- Plan,supervise and coordinate all activities in assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop assigned staff on relevant skills, enabling them to become proficient at their job and to deliver respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of departmental / section budget and assist in implementation of approved budget and work plans to deliver section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved departmental / section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of department / section™s work programs in line with company and international standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of approved performance objectives for the department / section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting functionality.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures and controls, applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and company Code of Practice.
- Provide input for preparation of monthly progress reports for company management.
- Bachelor degree in relevant engineering discipline
Minimum experience, Kledge and Skills
- 5“10 years™ work experience in a related field, preferably in the Oil / Gas or Petrochemical Industry, at least 2 years of which should be in a training capacity (on-the-job and classroom training) in applicant™s discipline.
- Experience in preparing training materials and familiarity with competency-based programs.
- Facilitation skills to support the learning experience for UAE national employees in specific job skills, as per discipline competence requirements.