We are currently recruiting an Instrument Supervisor for Eni Iraq, based in Basra.
The Key responsibilities are:
• On site monitoring and supervision of maintenance (preventive, predictive, corrective) activities in accordance with approved Permit to Work and Company procedures and best practices.
• To coordinate, execute, and delegate the planned and emergency maintenance works such as manufacturing, modification, rectification, replacement and repairing of electronic and instrument equipment, devices, cards, machineries, UPS, etc.
• Rotational/ Temporary
• English Language and computer literate
• Knowledgeable on common office application of mainframe, workstation and MS office.
• Knowledgeable in reading, interpreting electronic, and instrument diagrams, drawings and P & I diagrams.
• Knowledgeable on thermodynamics and Turbine Operating Principles
• High Diploma in Technological school plus qualification course.
• Significant experience as Instrument Maintenance Foreman in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you will receive a comprehensive rewards package, which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Build the future of energy