Through Parsons planning, engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering public infrastructure and urban/community development solutions to our private and public sector clients alike. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
The instrumentation engineer independently develops methods and solutions for engineering problems; selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the project objectives. Completes a wide variety of difficult engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analysis within one discipline. The Engineer at this level is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of most engineering theories and practices.
• Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
• Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings.
• Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
• Prepares engineering reports with minimal supervision.
• Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
• Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
• Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
• Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and lower level engineers working on the same project.
• Supervises field bench-scale, pilot-scale, sampling, and data collection activities.
• May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
• Recommends and prepares technical papers.
• May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
• Completes other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
•Bachelor degree in engineering instrumentation and control or electronics & Instrumentation engineering from an accredited university.
• Minimum 12 years demonstrable experience with at least 5 years in design & build control & Instrumentation
system such as field Instruments, PLC and SCADA, supervision , commissioning of control and automation and SCADA in sewerage treatment works, pump station or
• Must be able to review and supervise a broad range of control & instrumentation and software designs and construction activities on a variety of public infrastructure projects including treatment works, pump stations or similar works
• GCC experience is preferred