, Posted on June 1, 2018
As a billable consultant, you will work both independently and in partnership with consultants from other regions. You will be engaged in performing or assisting in following activities:
• Lead end to end the consultancy work and consultants deliverables for high profile accounts functionally and technically
• Accountable in front of the customer (directly customer facing) and OBS entities for all consultancy deliverables by a team of consultants handling a particular high profile account
• Handle technical design escalations and maintain top quality of deliverables
• Distribute the day to day load of a team of consultants working on a specific account
• Provide day-to-day guidance and mentoring to new and existing staff
• Manage a project specific technical team
• Participates in other team members recruitment
• Manage overall pre-sales consultancy work across of the organic growth activities as needed across the customer account
• Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
• Ownership on creation of projects consulting blueprints and boilerplates
• Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, order validation & project delivery
• Position and/or deliver billable consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract.
• Consistently deliver high quality billable technical service to existing and new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved.
• Stay abreast of technical, issues, options and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the Orange services portfolio.
• Be recognized as an authority on Orange products and services both internally and externally.
• Maintain and develop technical specialization and certifications to accommodate growth in Orange services, as well as personal requirements.
• Contribute to ICAP through documentation of completed assignments in the form of case studies, author white papers or presentations on technical solutions and services offered by Orange.
• Participates in projects as part of a project organization respecting cost, quality and time constraints
• Support on site or remote migration for complex solutions/environments, as required
• Provide consulting assessments for new and existing customers
• Ownership of the technical solution from concept to subsequent implementation.
• Present technical solutions to partners and their end-customers, both formally and informally, as required.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A
Desired Candidate Profile
In depth knowledge of Cisco Telephony(Legacy & IPT), Skype for Business , unified messaging , MS Exchange , Contact Center, Unified -Communication, Networking, Linux & Windows OS.
Hands on experience of implementing Cisco Voice solutions, good experience in administration, maintenance Cisco Voice solution, application & services-
Good in System engineering, designing and designing solution based on Business needs
Telephony (dial plan, On-Net, Offnet calls, PSTN, SIP trunking, gateway, Attendant console, etc..)
Cisco IP telephony
S4B on-prem and S4B hybrid model with Azure AD connect
O365 Exchange & Exchange on-prem integration with Skype for Business
Sonus and Audiocodes voice gateways
Polycom phone (CX, VVX, TRIO)
Polycom video (Group series, HDX, etc..), Video desk client (Skype for Business)
Data networking: solid knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies and associated QoS
MS Windows server and active directory knowledge
VMware (ESXi, vSphere base usage)
Contact center organization and operation to be able to understand customer needs and translate them into a high level design
MS SharePoint & SQL (optional)
Other skills and experience
Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
Effective customer senior management communication.
Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum of 7 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
Fluent in English
Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the ICT industry.
Excellent business and commercial understanding.
Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.
Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
Minimum of 7 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the Telecom or IT industry.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Located in Al Dhafra Region, Abu Dhabi, Nawah Energy Company is the leading nuclear operator, contributing to the UAE’s civil nuclear program. The company was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC). It is a result of the joint venture between ENEC and Kore
a Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO). Nawah Energy Company ensures adherence to the highest international standards of safety, quality and security, while maintaining operational transparency. Nawah plans to generate 5,300 megawatts of low-carbon electricity from 2020, and meet around 1/4th of the total electricity requirements of the UAE, while improving the quality of life.
Nawah Energy Company aims to protect the UAE environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions by 12 million tons annually. It is a multinational, multicultural and Emirati-led company, which provides a dynamic work environment to top national and international talent and offer them with opportunities to grow. The company looks out for qualified and dedicated professionals with the ability to perform well as per the business requirements. Offering competitive remunerations and a good word environment to cater to the dynamic requirements of the esteemed clients, Nawah Energy Company aims at building a multi-skilled workforce.
View Contact Details
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job