INTELLIMATCH SALES MANAGER - ROLE DESCRIPTION
At FIS we are looking for a Sales Manager to lead and grow the business for Intellimatch in the UAE. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Sales cycles, able to lead at senior levels across all stakeholders and establish and develop relationships with 3rd parties. The role involves working with Senior Leadership to formulate strategies and initiatives enabling FIS to grow services and licence revenues for the region. This role will be based in Dubai. The position will work closely and report into the Head of Intellimatch of the region.
Key Accountabilities :
• Be a thought leader for new business strategy
• Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities in the assigned territory and lead all activities
• Define new market strategies for the region utilising the FIS internal networks and Intellectual Property
• Develop sales strategy for winning new business for opportunities and lead all campaigns
• Build, maintain and grow strong relationships with systems integrators, consultancies, other vendors & sister companies to maximise the probability of success
• Provide market intelligence to stakeholders within FIS, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
• Report and forecast accurately all business activities in the relevant sales tools
• Lead, drive and manage all internal activities to support the sales cycle as a thought leader from initial qualification to contract closing
• Enterprise software sales experience within the reconciliation industries
• Knowledge of the back office and front office processes and workflows within banks
• Proven sales track record leading & closing of multi $Million deals
• Understanding of US GAAP Accounting & Revenue Recognition and Contracting
• Ability to engage with Banks operations departments and trading departments and understand workflows and processes
• Articulate & concise communicator with excellent English & Arabic
• Strong Leader with Client Management skills
• Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals
• Knowledge of the Financial markets, and key players within the region
• Other European language skills
We are looking for someone who is a strong leader, able to define and set the direction for the UAE and grow the client base.
FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor s 500 Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development