We re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that s just what we re doing today. We re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we re in for the long haul. We re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We need help building our Community Operations teams in EMEA. If you're ready to work hard sourcing and hiring top talent worldwide, this may be the gig for you.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow crazy fast and putting process in place to keep it moving.
What You ll Do
• Source and hire top talent nationwide.
• Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and oh ya, HIRE PEOPLE.
• Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
• Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
• Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
• Keep em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
What You ll Need
• Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No prob!
• Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
• Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
• Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
• Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
• A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Bonus Points If
• 4+ years' experience, preferably in-house (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
Experience supporting Operations teams (including Growth Marketing, Brand, Supply, General Management)
Creative solutions driven mindset
Experience in a fast-growing tech environment a plus
Solid understanding of our vision, business model and operations
Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
Fluency in multiple languages is a plusAbout the Team
See our Candidate Privacy Statement
At Uber we don t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.