High-end hotel projects
Boutique design haus
Our Client is a fantastic Boutique Interior Design Firm, working on many prestigious projects across the GCC. Their work is some of the most beautiful and stylish in the industry, bringing beauty to any space they design. They focus mainly on Hospitality works such as Hotels and F&B .
The Interior Designer will be on board for the life-cycle of the project, from initiation to completion. We expect the candidate to be able to sketch and be a part of the Design process from start to finish
• Degree in Interior Architecture or Architecture.
• 4-5 Years of experience in Interior Design with UAE experience.
• Experience in 5* Hotels and F+B are a must.
• Knowledge of FF+E.
• Can work concept to delivery.
• Strong communicator and presenter.
• Experience liaising with consultants and contractors.
• Creative and innovative designer.
• Software fluency in 3D Studio Max, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• 3D modelling capabilities
If you are looking to relocate or based in the UAE with the right skill set, please APPLY NOW.
redfish solutions* promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on +44 (0)113 850 0111* if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.