First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data s Shared Services organization, which includes the Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Strategy, Compliance, Legal, Security, Sourcing, and Properties functions, supports our mission to drive our clients success with industry-leading solutions, consultative advice and service. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing teams in a model that drives consistency, yet also provides the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals. Our Shared Services employees bring the domain expertise that helps First Data retain and grow our base of owner-associates, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build First Data s brand equity.
Position Description Overview
We are looking for a candidate to help us build out justification for Clover top enter into the Middle East Market, the intern will perform the research and work alongside the central GBS teams in building out the FDME business justification and business case.
• Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assist in preparing written reports; accompany professional level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties as assigned. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
Scope of Job
Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work. May have access to confidential information.
Under close supervision, perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various offices
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Installation / Maintenance / Operations / Repair
Desired Candidate Profile
• A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Finance, Business Administration, IT, Human Resources, Purchasing, and Communications.
• Knowledge of Organizaton
• Working with Microsoft Office
• Accuracy / Attention to Detail
• Office Administration
• Word Processing Software
• Spreadsheet Software
• Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
• HR: Policies, Stnds & Proceds
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer