Main Job Duties:
• Carrying out the management audit plan according to the programs set for that.
• Conducting a test inventory with a sample, periodic skins, and sudden skips as instructed.
• Performing analytical, documentary and accounting reviews according to the standards and according to the established audit programs.
• Examine the applied cost systems and review the cost lists.
• Examining and reviewing the balances and operations of the sample for the accounts provided by the financial departments and audited by the auditor (Suppliers, clients, general accounts, etc.).
• Examining and reviewing activities in different departments (stores, purchases, sales, production, etc.).
• Identify and analyze risks in the different activities of companies and evaluate them, and provide guidance for the most appropriate means to manage and reduce them Their impact.
• Follow up on the relevant technical reports (quality - production - planning ,,,,,,, etc.) and make observations on them within the boundaries of areas Doing the internal audit.
• Follow-up and evaluation of relevant financial and administrative reports.
• Assessment of compliance with external laws and requirements.
• Participate in developing examination reports and results of audits and discussing observations with auditing authorities.
• Any other tasks assigned to him by the immediate superior and related to his competence.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services FMCG Food and Beverage Production