QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor Degree in Communication/Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent.
12 years of experience in Corporate Communication covering Media Relations and PR functions, in a large organization
6years of supervisory experience.
Sound knowledge and experience in the development and execution of corporate communication programs and employee engagement activities.
Public Relations Skills in projecting the appropriate external company image
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
1. Lead and manage the planning, development and delivery of internal communications and employee engagement programs in order to build internal awareness of the COMPANY'S strategy, culture, values and continuously enhance engagement.
2. Develops the company’s internal communications strategy and system in order to reach out to all employees, deliver consistent messages and ensures a two-way communication stream.
3. Manage the development, review and timely dissemination of internal Communication materials and messages from CEO and Senior Management to company staff.
4. Promotes and supports on Company wide activities and employee engagement in corporate events, campaigns and initiatives
5. Act as the custodian of the company Intranet content and ensures quality, consistency and dissemination of relevant information
6. Provides support in overseeing the intranet including drafting content, testing and improving functionality, gathering user feedback for possible improvements, and overseeing the editing of content
7. Continuously reviews the efficiency of the internal communication programs; leads the analysis of data and trends to help maximize the team’s communication tools and tactics or create new ones to ensure employees are informed and engaged.
8. Builds and executes internal campaigns and culture transformation programs as needed to improve engagement, and drive awareness, and action in support of strategic initiatives and programs.
9. Provides counsel to the Senior Management on internal communications strategies in order to identify opportunities for improving communication with internal audiences and support the achievement of business objectives