Job Code: CHA9/150
Industry: Chemicals & Agro Commodity
• Network and travel to countries outside of UAE as assigned to generate business.
• Prepare monthly reports and provide and effective recap of previous year performance and review same.
• Develop and implement an operational plan for reservation and provide forecast to executive management.
• Design various innovative marketing strategies to increase sales for all product launches.
• Maintain all activities related to product marketing and provide support to sales and establish effective marketing communication.
• Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts and strategic partners of company.
• 5 to 10 years experience as Trader in bulk and Container based Agro Commodity, Fertilizer, Sulphur, Petroleum products trading in International market.
• A Bachler s degree in Business or a related field.
• Logistics knowledge of containerized and bulk shipment.
• Candidate should have very good knowledge of Agro Commodities like yellow peas chickpeas, soya bean seeds, wheat, yellow maize, rapeseed meal, sugar etc.
• Experience in sales of fertilizers, like Sulphur, Urea, DAP, MOP, SOP, AS, CAN etc.
• Experience in sales of Petroleum based products and other commodity chemicals.
• Well versed with Trade Terminology and sales contract.
• Used to and ready to travel for business development in various countries.