• Manage and maintain parts inventory and budget.
• Review demand patterns, weeks of supply, safety stock and inventory turnover to establish optimum holding costs; and making acquisition decisions in Company's best interest.
• Receive, examine good shipped and verify completeness of orders and reconcile against bills, invoices, and/or other documents.
• Prepare materials, parts, and goods for shipment to be picked up or delivered to project sites.
• Manage the marking or tagging of items received for identification purposes to stock inventory.
• Enter material information and pricing data used by staff onto work orders generated by the inventory management system.
• Input inventory control transactions into the system, including cost, description, vendor and inventory adjustments, for all locations.
• Purchase materials and equipment in coordination with the Senior Manager – Commercial, Procurement & Inventory by evaluating department needs; reviewing vendor costs, discounts and contracts; reviewing and communicating with vendors regarding product information, shipping services and expediting, costs, discounts, and contracts;
• Prepare, schedule and conduct regular inventory analysis and biannual inventory physical counts. Ensure that Inventory Management System and ERP records are kept current and available.
Attractive Salary with other benefit for the Right candidate matching to the above requirement.