The Investment Analyst is responsible for the annual feasibility studies and day-to-day management of the operational, administrative and regulatory functions of the Company and its subsidiaries investment portfolio. The primary role is to manage the investments to maximise returns in line with the investment objective and risk profile of the Company.
Reporting to: Finance Manager
• Analyse financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions, for use in making investment decisions for senior company management.
• Establish Investment Management policies and procedures to expedite workflow and improve the efficiency of the function.
• Gather and analyse company financial statements; industry, regulatory and economic information; new government legislation; and financial periodicals and newspapers.
• Interpret data concerning price, yield, stability, and future trends of current and future investments
• Summarize data describing current and long-term trends in investment risks and economic influences pertinent to investments
• Prepare reports, including charts and graphs, to illustrate trends, future payoffs, and possible risks of various investment opportunities and submits to the Board
• Prepare feasibility studies for the new projects.
• Update the business plan for the Company and its subsidies.
• Issuing the annual budget for the Company and its subsidies.
• Prepare comparisons reports between the actual financial performance and the budget on quarterly basis.
• Update the business plan by the actual performance on annual basis.
• Recommend investment timing and buy-and-sell orders
• Maintain spreadsheets detailing financial performance of all investment options
• Call brokers and purchase investments, according to company policy and the Management
• Recommend modifications to investment policy
• Undertake special studies, as required, usually involving new investments and ventures
• Perform feasibility studies, surveys and research and analytical studies as required
• Ensure activities related to the function comply with legal and ethical standards
• Contribute to corporate policy development and interpretation particularly as it relates to regulatory and statutory matters
• Conduct Evaluation of Portfolio return on investment (ROI)
• Evaluate risk adjusted returns
• Performance against suitable Benchmark assets.
• Assist in the preparation of the sector s business plans, reports, budgets and forecasts
• Assist in coordination with the Sector president, in implementing the Company s investment strategy
• Ensure that the Company directives are followed in the planning and execution of all activities
• Flag non-utilized funds and makes recommendations for optimum use and investment
• Recommend funds allocation among the various banks to ensure the best rate of return
• Review the Company capital investment requirements and communicate requirements to Treasury to arrange the necessary funding
• Financially aware
• Investment Management
• Stock Market
• Financial Management
• Any relevant degree
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Investment management
• Open to male Saudi national in KSA now
• Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
• Salary is between 15 20k SAR per month total salary package