You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here.
At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for a Placement Analysts to join the Investment Banking team in Dubai. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting and distributing equity, debt and derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok! Our internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, so whatever your degree is in we will give you the training and support you need to excel.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Collect and analyze company information to assist transactions, including conducting industry research, revising and organizing financial data
* Analyze financial data and develop financial models including company valuations, discounted cash flow analysis, financing and comparative analyses
* Create and finalize new business development presentations
* Coordinate tasks with internal and external working team
* Prepare required internal documentation e.g. control and compliance regulations
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. Throughout the six month internship, starting in May or June, you'll focus on financial analysis and business development.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your penultimate/final year of university and pursuing a degree in any discipline
* You have strong academics
* You are fluent in English - Arabic and/or Mandarin is an added advantage
Who we think will be a great fit...
We re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone not just those with business degrees can have a knack for business, so we re open to all disciplines. We value diversity and so do you. We ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility
* Strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
We recruit on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References