iOS Developer | Swan
Swan is UAE s unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. With Swan customers can view their nearby promotions, order online deliveries and can even visit the stores and experience a modern shopping through Swan s phygital (Scan, pay & go) feature. Ultimately, Swan aims to reshape the face of retail, by bringing together the benefits of e-commerce and traditional shopping under one omnichannel platform.
At Swan we are looking for an IOS mobile developer with strong technical skills to help us created IOS application. You would want to work within multidisciplinary agile teams of developers, designers and a very diverse group focused on products. We expect familiarity with modern frameworks and languages, as well as working practices such as Clean Code, TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps.
• Deliver complex native mobile apps for IOS.
• Write clean code to develop functional applications.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to
• New features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
• Proactively advise on best practices.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related preferred
• Must have proven knowledge developing native IOS applications from
scratch which have launched in the App-Store and would ideally be able
to provide examples of these.
• Follow Clean Code/Solid principles
• Excellent knowledge of the IOS Platform and IOS Developer Tools
• Solid experience working with the IOS SDK and integrations with RESTful
• Adhere and use TDD/BDD.
• Outstanding ability to develop efficient, readable, highly
optimized/maintainable and clear code.
• Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch
• IDE XCode
• NoSQL MongoDB.
• Ensure all software built is robust and scalable.
• Have an excellent grasp of the IOS fundamentals and have extensive
experience in building mobile applications in IOS.
• Competent with native IOS and love to learn the latest libraries to
improve your productivity.
• Experienced in building phone and tablet user-interfaces that scale to
• Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing
application code and systems for behavior and performance
• Knowledge of the git version control system.
• Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and
• Mentor and train other developers in a non-line management capacity.
• Experience mentoring or helping colleagues optimise their code.
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
• System administration and configuration management skills.
• Experience presenting work at user groups, business and to peers.