• Administrative Support position will be supporting the IT Group
• Configure, install, and service IT equipment and cabling (PC s, printers, scanners, etc).
• Install, upgrade, and configure application, database, and system administration software
• Diagnose and resolve equipment, software, data, and controls issues per training and procedures.
• Actively monitor and promptly respond to plant materials, assembly, test, and shipping IT issues.
• Perform routine Windows, Anti-Virus, and application software security updates
• Create, document, audit, and maintain department and plant management reports
• Perform work per OEM (Chrysler), Adient, and local plant quality, safety, and productivity standards.