STS PayOne is looking to hire an IT Administrator to join its Team.
Please find the requirements and the job description below:
• Fresh graduate up to one year experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, CIS, Networks or any related field.
• Very Good verbal communication skills.
• Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
• Very Good command over English and Arabic
• Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Microsoft OS (Windows 8 & Windows 10) on desktops and Laptops.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more.
• Identifies, researches, troubleshoots and resolves technical problems that employee may encounter.
• Good knowledge in networking and willingness to troubleshoot basic network issues.
• Troubleshoot and Fix Microsoft product (Office 2016, Skype for Business, Hyper -V).
• Complete technical reports after completing a customer call.
• Experience with rollout of new systems and upgrades
• Analyze, design, develop, implement, support and troubleshoot N-Tier, Secure, Multi-channel (Web, POS, Kiosk, IVR, SMS etc) Web Applications.
• Participate in maintenance, support and troubleshooting of multiple OS platforms, network equipment and configurations (Firewalls, routers, switches, VPNs, Clusters etc), and packaged software (e.g. J2EE/.NET Application Servers, Web servers, DB servers etc) along with follow up and coordinate with Vendors & Service providers.
• Provide formal/informal training for client/colleagues if required.
• Develop and promote standard operating procedures. Ensures that system security procedures are implemented.
• Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, client s site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
• Provide network users with technical support and communicates changes effecting the operation of the information systems.
• Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, software, equipment, and/or systems including basic hardware installation and configuration skills.
• Perform problem resolution and provide 24 x 7 on-call support (including after working hours, during weekends and holidays).
• Obtain formal certification in relevant technologies and topics.
• Provide timely status to supervisors and project managers.
• Facilitate and Implement STS PayOne documentation standards.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :