Maintaining SABIS technologies and implementing the procedures of these technologies at the school in order to ensure an effective and efficient school operation.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as recruitment, training, plans, objectives, budgets, policies and procedures, and liaise with the regional IT operations and support team and SES to complete these duties.
• Install and deploy all new SABIS software applications and releases and ensuring full and proper usage of the software systems and solutions by granting proper access rights, training end users and deploy support manuals on all SABIS and third party IT solutions, in addition to keeping users posted on new updates.
• Reporting all encountered valid malfunctions and abnormalities in the SABIS application software and issues/requests through SABIS IssueTrak in order to maintain the software s.
• Procuring, setting up and configuring all needed hardware and network components (servers, cabinets, switches, and other equipment) that are needed to deploy the software solutions.
• Maintaining servers and server rooms in terms and best condition of proper environment, functioning and security in alignment with the set standard policies and in coordination with SABIS IT Infrastructure team.
• Maintain data integrity and backups.
• Setting up and maintaining all deployed end user hardware (Workstations, PCs, Thin clients, Laptops and IWBs) and provide every needed user support to ensure proper IT operations.
• Designing, implementing and maintaining networks and network.
• Implementing, maintaining and overseeing the usage of all set SES standard IT policies and procedures in order to ensure consistency.
• Perform such other related IT task as they arise and delegated by SABIS management.