CV source: local candidate only for face to face interview
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable, subject to client approval)
1. Review and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
2. Cultivate relationships with internal IT units.
3. Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
4. Develop and provide architectural blueprint.
5. The main responsibilities are to provide technical review for all the projects.
6. Prepare, maintain IT application and solution life cycle management and proactive to inform Projects Manager – Architecture Projects to upgrade.
7. IT Architecture Analyst – Application has experience in gathering and compiling data necessary to analyse software architecture.
8. To understand the pattern of technology, change due to business requirements and create a process of re-using existing IT assets with end-to-end components deployment
9. Identify possible alternatives to project management and internal development teams when any challenges are encountered in solution design.
· IT Architecture Analyst - Application must have a reasonable understanding of IT application and interface architectures.
· Understanding of software engineering principles, profound knowledge of software and technology, fine knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
· Must be skillful in architecting / developing enterprise level software solutions.
· IT Architecture Analyst - Application should collaborate with external consultants, internal technical and project resources and with other professionals involved in implementing technology solutions for the bank.
· Bachelor of Engineering / Computer Science.
· Minimum 4 years of experience with similar position in a bank.
· Persuasion, Business Knowledge, Software Architecture, development methodologies and Implementation, project Planning.
· Knowledge of business process improvements
· Knowledge of TOGAF, ITIL and ISO process. TOGAF certification is a plus.
· Excellent knowledge of computer operations, Windows and MS Office products especially Visio.
· Knowledge of typical banking solutions and their integration frameworks.
· Working experience on the Enterprise Architecture Tool (eg: Abacus, Sparx, Orbus etc.,)
· Knowledge on latest technology trends (DevOps, Block Chain etc.,)