CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To Manage IT Projects by engaging with end users to capture the business requirements, define objectives, scope and level of effort and to assist in assigning the needed resources for IT Projects.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR)
• Engage with department users to capture requirements.
• Define project objectives, scope, and level of effort
• Establish work plan for each project phase and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
• Track and report on Information Technology department s project portfolio.
• Develop and work with teams to ensure they adhere to project management standards when implementing solutions.
• Evaluate information gathered and prepare possible solutions to be presented to business units.
• Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charters which outline scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget and timing.
• Track and report on scope, goals, deliverables, resources, budget, and timing.
• Oversee vendor management to ensure outsourced tasks meet contract expectations, company standards, and are delivered on time.
• Engage with other department to support Mashroat model.
• Other AOR will be determined based on the business need.
• Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
• Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
• Demonstrated project management skills, which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing from vision through implementation small- to medium-scale projects involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
• Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
• Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
• Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
• Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external entities and vendors.
• Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
ESSENTIAL: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
DESIRABLE: PMP or CAPM certified, Any IT related certificates
ESSENTIAL: 3+ years in a IT Project Management role within an IT environment.
DESIRABLE: 6+ years in a IT Project Management role within an IT environment.