- Identifies IT Risk within the business and provides assurance that appropriate mitigation plans are in place and implemented. Provides assurance and insight on the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, risk management and internal control processes. Assists the VP Internal Audit & Risk Management in continually improving a world class audit function suitable for a major national and internal oil refining company. Manages the Department to achieve corporate, Divisional and Department objectives. Maintains a focus on integrated risk based IT audits, while participating in other audits as required. Develops and continually enhances the methods, processes and standards used in IT Audits utilising industry standards best practices. Manages and leads audit teams, conducts risk assessments, control walkthroughs and audits.
- Bachelor™s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management or equivalent is required.
- Professional qualification such as CISA or equivalent is required; CIA or ACCA are desirable.
- MBA or equivalent is preferable.
- 12 years™ experience including 7 years IT Audit experience of which 5 years should have been in oil, gas or related industries.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
- Communication skills: High level of proficiency in report writing.
- Industry, regulatory and standards changes; conflict management/resolution; problem identification and solution; organisational and staff training and development.
- Job Grade Level: 16