IT Consultant Jobs Vacancy We are looking for experienced and talented IT Consultant for Dubai. Category IT Jobs.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of current and emerging industry trends and techniques with respect to Quality Engineering and Assurance, Performance,
• Test Automation, Test Data Management, Service Virtualization, Continuous Integration and Delivery, and related elements of a highly automated software delivery pipeline
• Implementing the strategy for stability and performance of solutions (including project level design, debug and performance analysis) at the applications and technology domains level
• Coordinating design and installation of test automation architecture, tools and databases
• Designing functional and non-functional test automation strategy and processes
• Building, maintaining, and utilizing partnerships across the enterprise ensuring the best use of resources
• Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and technology assistance
• Bachelor s degree in a related field
• 1 to 3 years of hands on software development
• Demonstrates hands on experience with applicable technologies, applications, systems,
• frameworks, and/or languages and has the ability to influence and/or set technical direction or defect resolution
• Able to evaluate and leverage pre-existing services and frameworks.
• Leverages enterprise and industry best practices and standards.
• Builds, leverages, and maintains effective alliances across technical and business community.
• Demonstrates sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are loosely defined and where information is available but must be further manipulated.
• Openly and directly confronts conflict until resolved. Knows how to execute to get things done. Optimizes the use of all available resources.