IT & Data Intelligence Manager
At Heroleads we rely on our IT systems to power solutions that help our clients to grow their businesses. We re seeking an experienced IT manager who can join us on this journey, using his or her technological skills to make us more efficient. In this role, you will analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience managing computer equipment, servers and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge of operational IT Systems. From day one, you ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
You are supporting the team in the proper usage of our own Lead Generation Platform, ensuring that data trackings are set up correctly and core KPIs are captured in the right way.
Objectives of this Role:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Support on client campaigns and data intelligence
• Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
• Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
• Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
• Manage vendors & suppliers of IT & Operations
• Bachelor s degree in technology or computer science
• 5+ years experience in IT management
• Experience with operating systems and software solutions such as provided by Google, Amazon Web Service,, Microsoft, Zapier and others.
• Understanding of current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures and system performance monitoring
• Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
• Fluent in English and Arabic (spoken and written)