Egypt, Cairo, Integrated Business Solutions
IT Data Scientist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, or Economics
• 2-4 years' working experience in the area of data engineering, data science, or business intelligence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
JOB ID: 1900027G