• Configure, install, and service IT equipment and cabling (PC s, printers, scanners, etc).
• Install, upgrade, and configure application, database, and system administration software
• Diagnose and resolve equipment, software, data, and controls issues per training and procedures.
• Actively monitor and promptly respond to plant materials, assembly, test, and shipping IT issues.
• Perform routine Windows, Anti-Virus, and application software security updates
• Create, document, audit, and maintain department and plant management reports
• Perform work per OEM (Chrysler), Adient, and local plant quality, safety, and productivity standards.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Proactively monitor the databases and database server environments.
• Perform database regular maintenance and upgrades.
• Ensure backups are being run and can be restored in the case of a disaster.
• Monitor existing system interfaces between both internal and external systems and correct errors.
• Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies. .
• Monitor system error reports and logs and make corrections while working with key business users to prevent future errors
• Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs
• Communicate effectively with support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
• Communicate and coordinate with infrastructure teams to execute system changes
• Ensure issues and defects are resolved in a timely manner
Industry Type :
Consulting / Management Consulting / Advisory Services
Functional Area :