1. Register and respond to all IT Service requests & incidents related to service desk Application by answering calls and responding to emails ensuring capture of incident criticality and priority.
2. Resolve requests directly and provide first level support , maintain a log of all requests, track and monitor user satisfaction & proactively look for root causes. Provide status information to users ensuring the resolution status captured in Status Tracking System e.g. Marvel tracking system .
3. Escalate and follow up on cases with assigned request to 2nd & 3rd levels support which could not be resolved directly by the first level support; on failures of access points, Data Centres Temperatures, GPS issues etc...
4. Administer DP World User Domain by creating/modifying/validating user accounts , password resets, account lock/unlock and access revocation
5. Administer Desktop Background to all PC Users, broadcast messages to all users and take approvals for downtime from the Business Application owners as and when required.
6. Obtain security approvals for USB access, VPN access, file transfers, temporary internet access, accounts extensions, installation of licenses for 3rd party software’s and its usage and other related requirements.
7. Create workflow for IT department, DP World HO, P&O, Dubai Trade Users and other third parties, and complete/route workflow requests generated for applications request and accounts creation
8. Monitor Port Application Systems & Application Servers’ usage and functionality including but not limited to SPARCS, PROMIS, T&A, AFKAR, Maximo, Gate Automation.
9. Coordinate resolution of issues within the scope of service level agreements with all the parties concerned including other departments, ITC, Imdaad, Telecommunication and external parties
10. Perform remote software distribution and upgrades when applicable for resolving issues
11. Provide trend analysis report and AD audit reports for management review and decision making.