Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
Location: Riyadh or Jeddah, KSA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Indian Nationals and Arabic speaking resource is preferred.
• Manage the company's information technology staff and functions, including software, hardware, and network
• Provide beneficial technology solutions for day-to-day operations, as well as facilitate the accomplishment of strategic goals and objectives.
• Create, enforce and implement IT policies that support the efforts of other departments within the company.
• Outstanding knowledge of Computer Software, Software Development, Hardware, Networking, Computer Security, and technology risk management.
• Ability to manage and lead team
• Oversee the budget and manpower planning, preparation, and coordination of multi-year and yearly cycles, including manpower estimation for the department.
• Interact with executives, business users, vendors, and other parties to monitor the progress of projects and to facilitate any issues or obstacles.
• Evaluate employee performance, set expectations and goals for the department and individual staff members