The IT PMO and Auditor manages ETS PMO section. He is committed to contribute to ECT Corporate Strategic Plan across ETSD strategic projects.
In charge of developing and implementing best practices to enable the successful delivery of multiple projects to stakeholders across the business.
The IT PMO and Auditor controls the overall activities, processes and full compliance with quality standards and policies.
• Conduct internal audits for ETSD units and prepare audit reports
• Monitor non-conformities to ensure preventive and corrective actions are effectively taken by the service owner
• Plan for ETSD projects by studying business functions, collecting information and by evaluating outputs
• Ensure the successful implementation of ETSD strategy, responsibilities and deliverables
• Prepare long and short-term plans including annual audit plan
• Establish and manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) in accordance with the priority and timeframe of the service
• Analyze requirements and administer the delivery of needed reports in accordance with international accreditation standards
• Establish and maintain close working relationship with internal and external parties during project’s lifecycle
• Monitor project’s progress by tracking activity, resolve risks and issues, publish progress reports and by recommending actions
• Report risks to the management
• Manage ETSD risk assessment in collaboration with ETSD units’ managers
• Analyze ad-hoc requirements (Ministry, IRQA…) and administer the delivery of needed reports
• Implement governance standards across the department’s portfolio
• Manage and monitor the Helpdesk system and ensure the delivery of good quality of IT services
• Support the implementation of projects’ quality caliber: business processes, templates
• Control the overall activities, processes and full compliance with quality standards and policies
• Devise and maintain department’s policies, procedures and tactical business processes
• Design Department’s survey in line with strategic initiatives and projects
• Assist in designing and updating ETSD Department Performance Plan
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management and networking (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages including MS Project…
• Knowledge of concepts and techniques of Data and business process analysis and modeling
• Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) environments
• Planning, organizing, prioritizing and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Determined, positive, goal focused, precise and consistent
• Reliable, dynamic and flexible
Bachelor degree in computer science.
3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.