International IT Organization is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to be based in Dubai. Full relocation provided. They have operations in over 12 countries.
• Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the organization, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers
• Manage multiple cloud based, hosted systems
• Manage communications and working relationships with clients and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers
• Provide help desk and technical services assistance to on-site and remote employees
• Create a vision for ICT within the organization, communicate it to employees and lead and motivate the team to achieve the vision.
• Develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organization to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems and supervise agreed audits to verify the security of internal and external systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an IT roadmap (R&D through Commercialization)
• Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
• Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects
• Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion
• Serve as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects
• Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems
• Provide advice to the company on the application and use of ICT to provide excellent services working closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
• Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery and manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers.
• To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organizational performance. Evaluate customer s requirements, prepare and present proposals, design and deliver solutions to meet customer s objectives.
• Be a champion of change, optimizing current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
• To contribute to the development, implementation and review of the company's corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures.
• To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan.
• To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Committees, the Executives, Management Teams and key Clients/ stakeholders as required.
• To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
• Minimum 5 Years of Project Management Experience & minimum 3-4 years in managing software projects.
• Lead and Manage project delivery.
• Effectively communicate project Status & expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Track milestones and timelines and ensure all risk are mitigated in timely manner
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Evaluate third party solution vendors.
• Ability to manage/work with remote teams including development, QA and solution architect.
Abilities & Special Skills
• Has to work in Oman or any location as desired by reporting line manager.
• Excellent knowledge of technologies such as HTML5, CSS, ASP.NET, C#, Webmail, Visual Studio, Angular JS, ADO.NET, MVC architecture and MS SQL Server.
• Should have Vendor management, client and SDLC project delivery experience.
• Should be results oriented, commercially minded and someone who can make an impact very quickly. Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• Good Business Analysis skills
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Engineering/Science/Computer application, commerce etc.
Due to the high volume of applications, we cannot reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours then we regret to inform you that you have not been successful.