Working with business engineers, non-engineers and other members of the Data Intelligence Office to capture business processes and identify data gaps towards business’s revenue goals.
• Implement plans to close those data gaps to meet business process needs, whether it be by acquiring, modeling or hydrating data or improving governance & curation levels of data processes.
• Work alongside members of the Data Intelligence Office or business engineers as appropriate for these functions.
• Collaborate with other members of the Data Intelligence office to develop a framework for capturing the requirements and producing solutions
• Reviewing process models and providing subject matter expertise
• Helping promote the Data Fabric and the uptake of the underlying tools such as Workflow, PURE, and Data Lake
• Providing training and thought leadership to further develop process modelling and data requirements capture skills across Engineering to better enable data modelling and curation
• Strong technical knowledge and experience in working in complex technology engagements
Strong executive presentation skills -
• Must have 10+ years of practical Agile experience
• Must be flexible and support tasks other than Project Management
• Develop project plans, major tasks and milestones using scope, resources, budget and personnel as criteria
• Coordinates and performs detailed technical and business analysis one or more efforts of high complexity
• Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
• Develop functional & business requirements, technical specifications and design documents, workflows, use cases, perform data analysis
• Knowledge of PMi, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
• Must be detailed-oriented, results-driven, highly energetic and motivated. Must have a high degree of independence, this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices project management tools and methodologies to ensure on-time on-budget delivery along with optimization of production system availability and stability
• Excellence is required in analytical abilities, verbal and written communications (including documentation), interpersonal relationship skills, and teamwork