You are here: Home IT Project Manager - Risk Systems (Banking Experience)
IT Project Manager - Risk Systems (Banking Experience)
Share with a friend
Posted on 10 Jun 2018
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply for this job
Banking and Financial Services
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and deliver technology projects and changes by engaging with various internal and external stakeholders and adopting the project management framework to ensure projects are completed within the defined timelines and budgets in compliance with standards.
• Manage the development, configuration, parameterisation, testing, deployment of technology changes and transition to production while extending support and guidance to business users for planning / conducting software acceptance testing.
• Develop project approvals, RFPs, technical documents, procedures, transition documents and other project related documentation within scope of the subject matter of the project in line with the required standards.
• Coordinate with IT teams in planning and monitoring and adapt to changing business priorities to ensure technology changes are aligned with business requirements/priorities.
• Manage a team of application support analysts responsible for supporting a wide range of banking applications to ensure availability of relevant application systems to support business and operation needs.
• Manage planning and budgeting for technology projects and coordinate and contribute for preparation of business initiated technology projects.
Who we're looking for:
• Must have bachelors degree in IT / Computer Sciences or equivalent.
• Must have 8-10 years of experience in technology services with a banking industry background, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity for management of financial applications / technical systems.
• Must have experience in delivering systems in the Finance / Banking sector with a focus in Credit Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Asset Liability Management, Anti Money Laundering and Regulatory Reporting requirements (E.g. Basel II, Basel III, LCR & NSFR, ALM, Credit Rating and BRF).
• Must have good experience in managing the IT aspects of projects and coordinate Risk Management software (Moody s Risk Foundation, Moody s Risk Analyst, ARC Logics OpRisk) implementation and upgrades, Due diligence on Risk Management Software vendors to meet the Bank s business requirements.
• Must have good background experience / exposure to business analysis and front to back data sourcing initiatives to support regulatory reporting requirements.
• Must have knowledge of Basel regulations including an understanding of risk management (e.g. credit, market and operational risk) aspects.
• Must have professional Certifications: PMP / Prince 2 or equivalent.
• ITIL Certification or equivalent.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Salary Package (tax free)
• Medical Insurance (family)
• Airfare Allowance (family)
• Annual Performance Bonus
Job Ref: TI-y1yh
Your application will be sent to Jassim Siddique.
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :